DuPont Pyralux AP flex polyimide material
A Family of High-Performance Adhesiveless Laminates for Flexible Printed Circuit Applications.
Pyralux® AP double-sided, copper-clad laminate
is an all-polyimide composite of polyimide film bonded to copper foil. This material system is ideal for multilayer flex and rigid flex applications which require advanced material performance, temperature resistance, and high reliability.
Offered in a full range of dielectric thicknesses, Pyralux® AP provides designers, fabricators, and assemblers a versatile option for a wide variety of flexible circuit constructions.
• Low CTE for rigid flex multilayers
• Excellent thermal resistance
• Thin Cu-clads with superior handling
• Unique thick-core product for controlled
• Excellent dielectric thickness tolerance/electrical performance
• High Cu-polyimide adhesion strength
• Full compatibility with PWB industry processes, IPC 4204/11 certified
• UL 94V-0, UL 796, 180°C (356°F) max.
See attached data sheets.